June 30, 2020 | Bakery
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
The secret ingredient is always love. (Anonym)
I love strawberries. And for this reason I create a recipe for muffins with strawberries. The recipe is quick and easy to make and the muffins are very fruity. If you don’t like strawberries, you can use raspberries or other fruits, too. Try it, you will like it.
Ingredients for 10 muffins (ø 7 cm):
|50 g||coconut blossom sugar|
|50 ml||rapeseed oil|
|60 g||ground almonds|
|40 g||ground hazelnuts|
|50 g||coocnut flour|
|2 teaspoons||baking powder|
|pinch of salt|
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Bake time: 25-30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Combine eggs and coconut blossom sugar and stir until creamy.
- Add rapeseed oil and buttermik and stir again.
- Combine the ground almonds and hazelnuts, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a bowl, add by the spoonful to the liquid ingredients and mix well.
- In the meantime, wash and dice the strawberries and add carefully.
- Line the muffin tin with paper muffin liners and add the batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, let the muffins cool down and sprinkle with powdered birch sugar.
Tips (to exchange) and tricks:
- The muffins are ideal to freeze.
- Exchange buttermilk for plant drink like oat drin kor rice drink.
- Use cherries or peaches instead of strawberries.
- Use wholemeal spelt flour or buckwheat flour instead of coconut flour.
- Exchange coconut blossom sugar for birch sugar.
- Use coconut oil instead of rapeseed oil.
This recipe is…
- … suitable for freezing.
- -… perfect to go.
- … changeable.
- … vegetarian.
- … homemade.
- … quick & easy to make.
- … fruity and yummi.
- … suitable for lunch or breakfast.