July 16, 2020 | Breakfastdreams
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Eat cake for breakfast. (Anonym)
… or start your day with my baked oatmeal with blueberries. Easy and quick to make, vegetarian and vegan, perfect for meal prep and to go.
Ingredients: (serves 6)
|200 g||whole grain oat flakes|
|100 g||whole grain spelt flakes|
|2 tablespoons||chopped hazelnuts|
|300 ml||plant drink, for example oat drink, rice drink|
|250 g||apple pulp|
|brownie pan (20x20x5)|
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Baking time: 30-35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Combine whole grain oat flakes, whole grain spelt flakes and chopped hazelnuts.
- Add the plant drink and the apple pulp.
- Wash the blueberries and dab them dry. Wash the nectarine, halve it, remove the kernel and cut into slices.
- Add the blueberries to the oats (be careful).
- Grease a brownie pan or line a brownie pan with baking paper. Fill in the mixture and place the nectarine slices on top. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Tips and tricks:
- The baked oatmeal is suitable for freezing.
- Use toppings like almond or coconut flakes.
Tips to exchange:
- Exchange blueberries for raspberries.
- Use apricots instead of nectarines.
- Exchange apple pulp for pear pulp.
This recipe is…
- … suitable für breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- … perfect to go.
- … vegetarian and vegan.
- … fruity and fresh.
- … quick and easy to make.