October 20, 2020 | Breakfastdreams
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Time for breakfast...
Start your day powerful with my baked oatmeal. I only use whole grain oat flakes, plant drink, an egg, apples and almonds. Easy to make, but very delicious and ideal to go.
|300 g||whole grain oat flakes|
|1 teaspoon||aluminium-free baking powder|
|pinch of salt|
|500 ml||oat drink, or rice drink, spelt drink|
|almond flakes, chopped almonds|
|brownie pan (20x20x5)|
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Baking time: 30-35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Combine whole grain oat flakes, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the plant drink and the egg.
- Wash and peel the apples and cut them into thin slices.
- Grease a brownie pan or line a brownie pan with baking paper. Fill in the mixture and place the apple slices on top. Sprinkle with almond flakes and chopped almonds.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Tips and tricks:
- The baked oatmeal is suitable for freezing.
- Use further toppings like coconut flakes or chopped hazelnuts.
Tips to exchange:
- Exchange oat drink for rice or spelt drink.
- Use pears or peaches instead of apples.
- Exchange whole grain oat flakes for whole grain spelt flakes.
This recipe is…
- … suitable für breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- … perfect to go.
- … vegetarian.
- … changeable.
You might be also interested in:
with chia and apples