November 3, 2020 | Bakery
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Be happy and healthy ...
Tasty, quick and easy to make and colourful: My bread with sweet potatoes, polenta and maize flour.
Try out and enjoy.
for 1 brownie pan (approx. 20x20x5 cm)
|400 g||sweet potato puree|
|140 g||maize flour|
|2 tablespoons||wholegrain oat flakes|
|2 tablespoons||coocnut blossom sugar|
|3 teaspoons||aluminium-free baking powder|
|200 g||sour cream|
|3 tablespoons||rapeseed oil|
|brownie pan (20x20x5 cm)|
Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Baking time: 40-45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Peel, wash and dice the sweet potato(es). Place the sweet potato dices in a pot, add water (not too much), cook and puree. Let the sweet potato puree cool down.
- Combine polenta, maize flour, wholegrain oat flakes, coconut blossom sugar, salt and aluminium-free baking powder and mix well. Add sour cream, eggs, rapeseed oil and sweet potato puree and mix well again.
- Line a brownie pan with baking paper. Fill in the batter and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Let the bread cool down and serve.
Tips (to exchange) and tricks:
- The cake is ideal to freeze and enjoy at a later date.
- Use wholgerain spelt flakes instead of wholegrain oat flakes.
- Exchange sour cream for Greek yoghurt.
Serve the bread with…
This recipe is…
- … suitable for freezing.
- … perfect to go.
- … vegetarian.
- … quick & easy to make.
- … yummi.
- … homemade.
- … ideal for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- … without additives and flavour enhancers.
You might be also interested in:
Sweet potato salad with broccoli
Meal prep: Pumpkin-cashew-sauce
Pizza with polenta
Soup with chickpeas and red lentils