August 1, 2020 | Salad bar
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
No one is born a great cook, one learns by doing.
I love buckwheat and for that reason this salad is my favourite one. Buckwheat is healthy and has a light nutty and aromatic taste. In addition I combine lots of colourful vegetables and tasty chickpeas. Chickpeas are high in fibre and rich in proteins. A healthy salad which is perfect for preparing and taking away.
Ingredients: (serves 4)
For the salad:
|1 glass (350 g)*||chickpeas|
* about 220 g drained net weight
For the dressing:
|1 tablespoon||olive oil|
|2 tablespoons||cider vinegar|
|parsley (fresh or dried)|
|(herbal) salt and pepper|
Prep time: 20 minutes + soaking time
- Cook the buckwheat (after having soaked them for at least six hours).
- Meanwhile, peel, wash and dice the carrots.
- Wash the cucumber and the radishes dice them, too.
- Wash the chickpeas in a sieve and drain well.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing with a whisk.
- Add the cucumber, the radishes and the chickpeas to the buckwheat.
Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.
Tips and tricks:
- Serve the salad with a topping of sunflower, pumpkin seeds and flax seeds.
- If you like, add more vinegar, oil or water to the dressing.
- When buying the chickpeas, make sure that they are without citric acid or sugar.
This recipe is…
- … creative, healthy, quick & easy to make.
- … perfect to go.
- … excellent as a side dish for lunch or dinner.
- … is suitable for a main dish.