July 23, 2020 | Salad bar
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Do what you love…
… for example this easy and tasty bulgur salad with honey-mustard-dressing. The salad is very fresh and for this reason perfect for hot summer days.
Ingredients: (serves 4)
For the salad:
|1 glas (350 g)*||peas|
* about 230 g drained net weight
For the dressing:
|1 tablespoon||olive oil|
|3 tablespoons||white wine vinegar|
|(herbal) salt and pepper|
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
- Cooking the bulgur.
- Wash and dice the pepper(s) and the cucumber.
- Wash the peas in a seave and drain well.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing with a whisk.
- Combine all ingredients for the salad, pour the dressing over the mixture and serve.
Tips (to exchange) and tricks:
- If you like, add more vinegar, oil or water to the dressing.
- When buying the peas, make sure that they are without citric acid or sugar.
- Add more vegetables like carrots, maize and/or zucchini.
- Exchange peas for chickpeas and/or beans.
- Add cheese like mozzarella.
- Use couscous, buckwheat or spelt instead of bulgur.
This recipe is…
- … creative, healthy, quick & easy to make.
- … perfect to go.
- … excellent as a side dish for lunch or dinner.
- … is suitable for a main dish.
- … vegetable, fresh and colourful.