Oktober 3, 2020 | Bakery
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Cake is the answer. Who cares what the question is. (Anonym)
For some of my cakes I have a general recipe. Today I want to share this recipe with you. And for your inspiration I present you my tasty and nutty cake with apples and pears.
My general recipe is very easy, changeable and you only need 6 ingredients:
- 500 g wohlemeal spelt flour
- 80-100 g coconut blossom sugar
- 1 packet sodium bicarbonate
- 300 g yoghurt
- 280 ml plant drink
… and now let’s bake, then „Happiness is the smell of freshly baked cake“.
Ingredients for 1 baking tray (approx. 46x37 cm):
|300 g||wholemeal spelt flour|
|150 g||ground almonds|
|50 g||rice flour|
|25 g||whole grain spelt flakes|
|80-100 g||coconut blossom sugar|
|1 packet||sodium bicarbonate (approx. 1 teaspoon)|
|280 ml||oat milk|
|powdered birch sugar|
|baking tray (approx. 46x37 cm)|
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Bake time: 45-55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Combine the wholemeal spelt flour, ground hazelnuts, rice flour, whole grain spelt flakes, coconut blossom sugar and sodium bicarbonate. Add the yoghurt and the plant milk and mix all ingredients with a mixer or a food processor.
- Wash and peel the apples and the pear(s) and cut them into thin slices.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, add the batter, spreading out evenly and add the pear and apple slices.
- Bake for 45 minutes. After 45 minutes, check the cake. If the cake isn‘t ready, bake it for another ten minutes (reduce the heat to 160 °C). But don’t forget the cake. It gets dry very quickly.
- Let the cake cool down and sprinkle with powdered birch sugar.
This recipe is...
- … suitable for freezing.
- … perfect to go.
- … changeable.
- … vegetarian.
- … quick & easy to make.
- … delicious and tasty.