August 29, 2020 | Bakery
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Eat less sugar you are sweet enough. (Anonym)
I like the summer. There are so many different fruits like berries, apricots, nectarines, cherries and so on. At the moment I like to bake cakes with plums. Because of this I have a yummy cake with plums for you. The cake is very fruity and you don’t need a lot of sugar.
Ingredients for 1 baking tray (approx. 46x37 cm):
|250 g||low-fat curd|
|20 g||coconut blossom sugar|
|10-12 tablespoons||plant drink, oat or rice drink|
|4 tablespoons||rapeseed oil|
|200 g||wholemeal spelt flour|
|50 g||buckwheat flour|
|50 g||oat flour|
|1 packet||aluminium-free baking powder|
|pinch of salt|
|approx. 1,5 kg||plums|
|almond flakes, cinnamon|
|baking tray (approx. 46x37 cm)|
Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Bake time: 40-50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Combine low-fat curd, coconut blossom sugar, plant drink and rapeseed oil and stir well.
- Place wholemeal spelt flour, buckwheat flour, oat flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl, add by the spoonful to the liquid ingredients and mix well. If needed, add a little bit flour or water.
- Form the dough into a ball and roll out on a floured baking paper. Place on the baking tray.
- Wash the plums, remove the kernels and place the plums on top of the batter.
- Sprinkle with almond flakes and cinnamon and bake for 40-45 minutes.
Tipps to exchange:
- Use apples instead of plums or a mixture of apples and plums.
- Exchange oat flour for teff or rice flour.
- You can use wholemeal wheat flour instead of wholemeal spelt flour.
This recipe is…
- … without additives and/or flavour enhancers.
- … suitable for freezing.
- … perfect to go.
- … vegetarian.
- … selfmade.
- … delicious.