September 12, 2020 | Bakery, Breakfastdreams
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Eat cake for breakfast. (Unbekannt)
This cake with rice pudding and plums is an all-rounder. You can eat the cake for breakfast, as a dessert, for lunch or dinner. Simply always. Of course you can exchange the plums for other fruits. So the cake is changeable and you can eat it in every season.
Ingredients: (serves approx. 6):
|130 g||rice pudding|
|500 ml||oat milk, or rice milk, spelt milk|
|170 g||wholemeal spelt flour|
|100 g||buckwheat flour|
|50 g||teff flour|
|pinch of salt|
|60 g||coconut blossom sugar|
|150 g||sweet cream butter|
|500 g||low-fat curd|
|50 g||coconut blossom sugar|
|1 packet||custard powder|
|approx. 500 g||plums|
|brownie pan (20x20x5)|
Prep time: 30-35 minutes
Baking time: 50-60 minutes
- Put the oat milk in a pot, bring to a boil, add the rice pudding and reduce the heat. Let it cook for 25-30 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Meanwhile, place wholemeal spelt flour, buckwheat flour, teff flour, salt, coconut blossom sugar, the sweet cream butter and one egg in a bowl.
- Form the dough into a ball and roll out on a floured baking paper. You need dough for the edge of the pan. Because of this. the dough should be a little bit bigger than the brownie pan. After this, place the dough into the brownie pan.
- Wash the plums and remove the kernels.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Put the rice pudding in a pot and add the eggs, low-fat curd, coconut blossom sugar and the custard powder and mix well.
- Fill the batter in the brownie pan, place the plums on top and bake for 50-60 minutes.
Tips to exchange:
- Use rice or spelt milk instead of oat milk. Coconut milk or almond milk are suitable, too.
- Exchange plums for apples or peaches.
- Use birch sugar instead of coconut blossom sugar.
This recipe is…
- … suitable for freezing.
- … perfect to go.
- … vegetarian.
- … suitable for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- … a perfect dessert, too.
- … heavenly.
- … tasty and fruity.