August 15, 2020 | Breakfastdreams, to go
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Eat glitter for breakfast and shine all day. (Anonym)
My new recipe is vegetarian and vegan, has a chocolaty taste, is fruity and ideal to go for a great start in your day. So you get a lot of energy and you can smile all day long.
Ingredients: (serves 6)
|200 g||whole grain oat flakes|
|100 g||rice flakes (or more whole grain oat flakes)|
|2 tablespoons||chia seeds|
|1 teaspoon||aluminium-free baking powder|
|400-500 ml||plant drink, for example oat drink, spelt or rice drink|
|brownie pan (20x20x5)|
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Baking time: 30-35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Combine whole grain oat flakes, rice flakes, cocoa, chia seeds and baking powder.
- Add the plant drink.
- Wash the apricots, halve them, remove the kernel and cut into slices.
- Grease a brownie pan or line a brownie pan with baking paper. Fill in the mixture and place the apricot slices on top. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Tips (to exchange) and tricks:
- The baked oatmeal is suitable for freezing.
- Use toppings like chopped hazelnuts, almond or coconut flakes.
- Use nectarines, peaches, apples and/or pears instead of apricots.
- In summer you can use berries. Add them to the mixture, but be careful.
This recipe is…
- … suitable für breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- … perfect to go.
- … vegetarian and vegan.
- … chocolaty and fruity.
- … quick and easy to make.