November 17, 2020 | Bakery
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. (Meredith Willson)
Have fun and enjoy.
for 1 brownie pan (approx. 20x20x5 cm)
|120 g||coconut oil, liquid|
|120 g||coconut blossom sugar|
|250 g||buckwheat flour|
|150 g||ground hazelnuts|
|1 teaspoon||gingerbread spice|
|200 ml||plant drink|
|brownie pan (approx. 20x20x5 cm)|
Prep time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 40-45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Combine coconut oil and coconut blossom sugar und stir until creamy.
- Separate the eggs and add the egg yolks (one after the other).
- Meanwhile, combine buckwheat flour, ground hazelnuts, cocoa, cinnamon and gingerbread spice. Add by the spoonful to the liquid ingredients. Add dry ingredients, plant drink, dry ingredients, and so on.
- In the meantime, beat the egg white until stiff. Add to the other ingredients and mix again.
- Line a brownie pan with baking paper. Fill in the batter bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down and sprinkle with powdered birch sugar.
Tips (to exchange):
- The cake is ideal to freeze.
- Use ground almonds instead of ground hazelnuts.
- Exchange buckwheat flour for wholegrain spelt flour.
This recipe is…
- … suitable for freezing.
- … perfect to go.
- … changeable.
- … homemade.
- … easy to make.
- … suitable for lunch or breakfast.
You might be also interested in:
Tasty cake with buckwheat flour