July 21, 2020 | Bakery
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Life is wat you bake of it. (Anonym)
Quick, easy, delicious and healthy: My cake with almonds and raspberries. Berries are very healthy and because of this you should try out my new recipe.
… let's start?
Rezept zum Downloaden und Drucken
Cake with almonds and raspberries.pdf
Adobe Acrobat Dokument 161.1 KB
Ingredients for 1 brownie pan (approx. 20x20x5 cm):
|50 ml||oat milk|
|60 g||coconut blossom sugar|
|60 g||coconut oil, soft (not liquid)|
|140 g||ground almonds|
|70 g||oat flour|
|1 teaspoon||aluminium-free baking powder|
|brownie pan (approx. 20x20x5 cm)|
Prep time: 20-25 minutes
Baking time: 30-35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Combine eggs, oat milk and coconut blossom sugar and stir until creamy.
Add the coconut oil and stir again.
- Combine the ground almonds, oat flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a bowl,
add by the spoonful to the liquid ingredients and mix well.
- In the meantime, wash the strawberries and add half of them to the batter.
- Line a brownie pan with baking paper.
Fill in the batter and place the raspberries on top, bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down and sprinkle with powdered birch sugar.
Tips (to exchange) and tricks:
- The cake is ideal to freeze and enjoy at a later date.
- Use rice or spelt milk instead of oat milk. Coconut milk or almond milk are suitable, too.
- Exchange raspberries for other berries, apricots, sour cherries, apples or pears.
- Use birch sugar for coconut blossom sugar.
- We like to eat the cake for lunch. Then I serve the cake with soup. Our favourites: a creamy soup with sweet potatoes or peas. Yummy…
This recipe is…
- … suitable for freezing.
- … perfect to go.
- … changeable.
- … vegetarian.
- … quick & easy to make.
- … yummi.
- … homemade.