August 25, 2020 | Breakfastdreams
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
All happiness depens on a leisurely breakfast.
… but sometimes you don’t have time for a leisurely breakfast. For this situation I have a quick and easy breakfast recipe for you. The recipe is ideal for meal prep, perfect to go, vegetarian and vegan and on top fruity and fresh. Let’s start with my easy overnight oats with cranberries.
Ingredients: (serve 1)
|60 g||whole grain spelt flakes|
|1 tablespoon||oat bran|
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooling time: at least 2 hours
- Place whole grain spelt flakes, granola, oat bran and cranberries in a glass and add the buttermilk.
- Wash and dice your fruits. Optional: Add the fruits just before serving.
- Put the overnight oats into the fridge (at least 2 hours).
Tips (to exchange) and tricks:
- Use oat or spelt drink instead of buttermilk.
- Exchange cranberries for raisins.
- Use wheat bran instead of oat bran.
This recipe is…
- … suitable für breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- … perfect to go.
- … vegetarian.
- … fruity and fresh.
- … quick and easy to make.
- … changeable.