August 11, 2020 | Bakery
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Do more of what makes you happy. (Anonym)
… and for this reason I create this fruity cake with nectarines and cashew kernels. Tasty, fruity and vegetarian. A perfect cake for all seasons.
Ingredients for 1 baking tray (approx. 46x37 cm):
|300 g||wholemeal spelt flour|
|50 g||oat flour|
|50 g||coconut flour|
|100 g||ground hazelnuts|
|100-120 g||coconut blossom sugar|
|30 g||cashew kernels|
|1 packet||sodium bicarbonate (approx. 1 teaspoon)|
|50 g||apple pulp|
|250 ml||oat milk|
|powdered birch sugar|
|baking tray (approx. 46x37 cm)|
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Bake time: 45-55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Combine the wholemeal spelt flour, oat flour, coconut flour, ground hazelnuts, coconut blossom sugar, cashew kernels and sodium bicarbonate. Add the yoghurt, apple pulp and plant milk and mix all ingredients with a mixer or a food processor.
- Wash the nectarines, halve them, remove the kernels and cut into slices.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, add the batter, spreading out evenly and add the nectarines.
- Bake for 45 minutes. After 45 minutes, check the cake. If the cake isn‘t ready, bake it for another ten minutes (reduce the heat to 160 °C). But don’t forget the cake. It gets dry very quickly.
- Let the cake cool down and sprinkle with powdered birch sugar.
Tips (to exchange) and tricks:
- The cake is ideal to freeze and enjoy at a later date.
- Use rice or spelt milk instead of oat milk. Coconut milk or almond milk are suitable, too.
- Exchange nectarins for peaches, apples, pears or plums.
- Use Greek yoghurt or coconut yoghurt.
- Exchange cashew kernels for chopped hazelnuts or almonds.
- We like to eat the cake for lunch. Then I serve the cake with soup. Our favourites: a creamy soup with sweet potatoes or peas. Yummy…
This recipe is…
- … suitable for freezing.
- … perfect to go.
- … changeable.
- … vegetarian.
- … quick & easy to make.
- … yummi.