October 31, 2020 | Breakfastdreams
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle. (Anonym)
A recipe for a healthy and selfmade granola without additives.
Quick and easy to make and ideal for meal prep. Try out and enjoy.
|100 g||whole grain oat flakes|
|2 tablespoons||chia seeds|
|2 tablespoons||flax seeds|
|2 tablespoons||coconut oil, liquid|
|1 tablespoon||rice syrup|
Prep time: 5 minutes
Baking time: 20 minutes + time to cool down
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Melting the coconut oil.
- Meanwhile, mix the whole grain oat flakes, hazelnuts, almonds, chia seeds and flax seeds.
- Add the coconut oil and rice syrup and mix well again.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, add the granola and spreading out evenly.
- Bake for ten minutes, turn around and bake for another ten minutes.
- Let the granola cool down and store it in a glass.
Tips (to exchange):
- Exchange whole grain oat flakes for whole grain spelt flakes.
- Use walnuts instead of hazelnuts and/or almonds.
- Add more ingredients like pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and/or coconut flakes.
- Exchange rice syrup for maple syrup.
This recipe is…
- … changeable.
- … quick and easy to make.
- … healthy, but tasty.
- … without additives.
- … vegetarian and vegan.
You might be also interested in:
Fruity overnight oats with cranberries
millet and pears