July 18, 2020 | Delicious oven dishes
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
The kitchen is the heart of the home. (Anonym)
It is time for zucchini. And because of this, I create a lasagne with zucchini and a cream cheese sauce. It smells so delicious. Check out the recipe and try it.
Ingredients for 1 square oven dish: (serves 2-3)
|150 g||herb cream cheese|
|200 ml||plant drink|
|1 tablespoon||granulated vegetable broth|
|8||lasagne sheets (wholegrain)|
|Italian herbs, salt, pepper|
|square oven dish (approx. 20x20x5 cm)|
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 40-50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Place cream cheese, plant drink and granulated vegetable broth in a pot and bring to a boil.
- In the meantime, wash the zucchini and cut into thin slices.
- Peel, wash and dice the carrots.
- Cover the bottom of the oven dish with sauce, add lasagne sheets and vegetables and cover with sauce. Add lasagne sheets and vegetables and cover again with sauce. At least, lasagne sheets and sauce. Sprinkle with gratin cheese and season with herbs.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
Tips and tricks:
- The lasagne is suitable for freezing.
- Add more vegetables like maize and/or peas.
- Buy a herb cream cheese without additives and/or flavour enhancers.
This recipe is…
- … suitable for freezing.
- … changeable and colourful.
- … vegetarian.
- … selfmade.
- … without additives and/or flavour enhancers.
- … a great soulfood.