August 27, 2020 | Salad bar
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Somewhere is always summer…
… today it is summer in my salad bowl. I prepare a salad with lentils, radishes, carrots and gherkins and serve the salad with a fresh and simple lemon dressing. So easy, but very refreshing and tasty.
Ingredients: (serves 4)
For the salad:
For the dressing:
|2-4 tablespoons||lemon juice|
|3 tablespoons||cider vinegar|
|1 tablespoon||rapeseed oil|
|parsley, fresh or dried|
|(herbal) salt and pepper|
Prep time: 30-35 minutes + soaking time
- Cook the lentils (after having soaked them for at least six hours).
- Meanwhile, peel and wash the carrots and cut them into small pieces.
- Wash and dice the radishes. Dice the gherkins, too.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing with a whisk.
- Add the lentils to the vegetables. Pour the dressing over the salad, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Tips (to exchange) and tricks:
- If you like, add more lemon juice, vinegar, oil or water to the dressing.
- Add other vegetables like cucumber, pepper and/or zucchini.
- Add for example chickpeas or black beans.
- Exchange chili for curry.
This recipe is…
- … fresh and tasty.
- … low carb.
- … quick & easy to make.
- … perfect to go.
- … vegetarian and vegan.
- … excellent as a side dish for lunch or dinner.
- … is suitable for a main dish.
- … ideal for your next barbecue.