July 4, 2020 | Breakfastdreams
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Start your day right...
… and for this reason I show you my favourite ingredients for overnight oats and of course you will find a new recipe, too.
Basic: (pseudo-) grain(s) …
- whole grain oat flakes (fine or large leaves)
- whole grain spelt flakes (fine or large leaves)
- millet flakes
- rice flakes
… other ingredients like …
- dried fruits: for example cranberries, raisins, apricots, banana chips, figs, …
- nuts: for example walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts, hazelnuts, …
- kernels and/or seeds: for example sunflower seeds-, pumpkin seeds, chia sees, flax seeds, …
- spices: for example cinnamon, vanilla, ginger, anise, …
- specials: for example puffed quinoa, spelt flakes, granola, coconut flakes or chips, …
- fruits, fresh or freeze-dried, pureed, chopped, …: for example banana, beeries, apples, aprocots, pears.
… mix it with liquid ingredients…
- oat, spelt, rice, almond drink
- coconut drink, coconut milk
- orange juice
- (Greek) yoghurt, curd, skyr
Ingredients: (serve 1)
|60 g||whole grain oat flakes|
|150-200 ml||rice drink|
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooling time: at least 2 hours
- Place whole grain oat flakes, granola and cranberries in a glass and add the rice drink.
- Wash and dice the strawberries and add them to the other ingredients.
Optional: Add the strawberries just before serving.
- Put the overnight oats into the fridge (at least 2 hours).
Tips (to exchange) and tricks:
- Use oat or spelt drink instead of rice drink.
- Exchange cranberries for raisins.
- Use other fruits like apples, pears (winter), raspberries, blueberries (summer).
This recipe is…
- … suitable für breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- … perfect to go.
- … vegetarian and vegan.
- … fruity and fresh.
- … quick and easy to make.
- … tasty and colourful.