September 19, 2020 | Breakfastdreams
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen. (Anonym)
Quick and easy to make, healthy, changeable, vegetarian and vegan. My new recipe is an allrounder. Suitable for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Perfect for meal prep and ideal to go. So start your day right with my overnight oats with chia seeds.
Ingredients: (serve 1)
|60 g||whole grain oat flakes|
|1 tablespoon||chia seeds|
|150-200 ml||oat drink|
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooling time: at least 2 hours
- Place whole grain oat flakes, chia seeds and raisins in a glass and add the oat drink.
- Wash and dice the apple and add them to the other ingredients.
Optional: Add the apple just before serving.
- Put the overnight oats into the fridge (at least 2 hours).
Tips (to exchange) and tricks:
- Use rice or spelt drink instead of oat drink.
- Exchange raisins for cranberries.
- Use other fruits like pears (winter), raspberries, blueberries (summer).
- Use toppings like hazelnuts, walnuts, coconut flakes and/or almond flakes.
- Add cinnamon or other spices.
- Exchange chia seeds for flax seeds.
This recipe is…
- … suitable für breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- … perfect to go.
- … vegetarian and vegan.
- … fruity and fresh.
- … quick and easy to make.
- … yummi.