August 4, 2020 | Delicious oven dishes
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Fall in love with taking care of yourself.
Vegetarian, very creamy, delicious… Today I have a creamy pasta bake with kohlrabi and unripe spelt grain for you. You only need 5 ingredients (plus herbs and spices). Easy, but very tasty. I think you should try it.
Ingredients for 1 baking pan (approx. 30x25 cm):
|150 g||unripe spelt grain|
|1 glass (690 g)||passata|
|1 tablespoon||granulated vegetable broth|
|Italian herbs, salt, pepper|
|220 g||wholemeal pasta|
|baking pan (approx. 30x25 cm)|
Prep time: 30 minutes + soaking time
Bake time: 40-50 minutes
- Cook the unripe spelt grain (after having soaked them for at least six hours).
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Peel and wash the kohlrabi and cut into thin slices.
- Place passata, yoghurt, water (250 ml), granulated vegetable broth and spices in a pot, stir and add the unripe spelt grain.
- Cover the bottom of the baking pan with sauce, add kohlrabi and cover with sauce. Add the wholemeal pasta and cover with sauce, too. At least, kohlrabi, sauce and gratin cheese.
- Season with pepper and bake for 40-45 minutes.
Tips (to exchange) and tricks:
- The pasta bake is suitable for freezing.
- Add more vegetables like maize, carrots, peppers and/or peas.
- Exchange wholemeal pasta for lentil noodles.
- Use Greek yoghurt instead of plain yoghurt.
This recipe is…
- … suitable for freezing.
- … vegetarian.
- … selfmade.
- … without additives and/or flavour enhancers.
- … tasty, changeable and delicious.