November 7, 2020 | Delicious oven dishes
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Health is not about the weight you lose.
It's about the life you gain. (Unbekannt)
Vegan, vegetarian and exotic. My new recipe is a very delicious pasta bake with an exotic pumpkin-coconut-sauce. Do you like pumpkin and coconut? Great. You have to try out this easy pasta bake with chickpeas and peas and of course pumpkin and coconut milk.
for 1 baking pan (approx. 30x25 cm), serves 6-8
|1 glass (350 g)*||chickpeas|
|200 ml||coconut milk|
|200 g||peas, deep-frozen|
|2 teaspoons||granulated vegetable broth|
|500 g||wholemeal pasta|
|baking pan (approx. 30x25 cm)|
* about 220 g drained net weight
Prep time: 20 minutes
Bake time: 40-50 minutes
- Wash and dice the pumpkin.
- Put the pumpkin dices in a pot, add 250 ml of water, cook and puree.
- Meanwhile, wash the chickpeas in a sieve and drain well.
- Add coconut milk, peas, chickpeas, granulated vegetable broth and curry to the pumpkin puree, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and let it cook for two minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Cover the bottom of the baking pan with sauce, add the wholemeal pasta, cover with the remaining sauce and at least with gratin cheese. If needed, put water in a pot, add granulated vegetable broth, bring to a boil and add to the pasta bake. Bake for 40-50 minutes.
Tips (to exchange) and tricks:
- The pasta bake is suitable for freezing.
- If you like tomatoes, add a can of chopped tomatoes.
- Add more vegetables like maize or broccoli.
- Exchange wholemeal pasta for lentil noodles.
- Use oat drink or spelt drink instead of coconut milk.
- Exchange pumpkin for sweet potatoes.
- Use white or black beans instead of chickpeas.
This recipe is…
- … suitable for freezing.
- … vegetarian and vegan.
- … selfmade.
- … without additives and/or flavour enhancers.
- … tasty, changeable and delicious.
- … soulfood for cold days.
You might be also interested in:
Creamy pasta bake
curry with lentils