September 3, 2020 | Delicious oven dishes
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Enjoy the little things…
… and for this reason I create a new soulfood for you. Cook and enjoy this creamy pasta bake with peppers and broccoli. Vegetarian, vegan, easy, healthy and tasty. What more could you want?
Ingredients for 1 square oven dish:
|200 g||broccoli (fresh or deep-frozen)|
|200 ml||oat dream|
|200 ml||rice drink|
|1 tablespoon||granulated vegetable broth|
|Italian herbs, salt, pepper|
|220 g||wholemeal pasta|
|square oven dish (approx. 20x20x5 cm)|
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 40-50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Wash and dice the peppers. Pluck the broccoli into florets and wash them, too.
- Place oat cream, rice drink, halve of the peppers, granulated vegetable broth and spices in a blender and mix well.
- Cover the bottom of the oven dish with sauce, add wholemeal pasta and the vegetables. Cover with the remaining sauce and sprinkle with gratin cheese.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
Tips and tricks:
- The pasta bake is suitable for freezing.
- If you like, add passata and/or more vegetables like maize and/or peas.
- Exchange wholemeal pasta for lentil noodles.
- Use oat drink or spelt drink instead of rice drink.
- Exchange broccoli for cauliflower.
This recipe is…
- … suitable for freezing.
- … vegetarian.
- … selfmade and without additives and/or flavour enhancers.