September 15, 2020 | Pasta
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Life is a combination of magic and pasta.
There are many alternatives to the classic bolognese. My favourites: Bolognese with unripe spelt grain, lentils or with sweet lupins. Sweet lupins? Never heard and tried? Try it, becaus it is so yummi.
Ingredients: (serves 4)
|120 g||sweet lupine grist|
|1 teaspoon||granulated vegetable broth|
|2 cans (400 g each)||chopped tomatoes|
|100 ml||oat milk|
|200 g||wholemeal pasta|
|pepper, salt, Italian herbs|
Prep time: 10-15 minutes / Cook time: 30-35 minutes
- Put the grist in a pot and roast without fat. Add 300 ml of water and granulated vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a minimum, cover and allow to soak for ten minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel, wash and dice the carrots. Wash and dice the peppers, too.
- Add the chooped tomatoes and oat milk to the grist, stir and bring to a boil again. Add the vegetables, reduce the heat and let it cook for about 30-35 minutes. Stirring regularly.
- In the meantime, cook the wholemeal pasta.
- Season the sauce with pepper, salt and Italian herbs and serve it with the pasta.
Tips and tricks:
- Serve the pasta with a colourful salad.
- I love curry, because of that I season my pasta with curry.
- Add more vegetables like zucchini or use chickpeas.
This recipe is…
- … original, creative, (fast) food for the soul.
- … high in proteins and fibre.
- … vegetarian and vegan.