August 8, 2020 | Healthy fast food
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Happiness is a fully meal-prepped fridge. (Anonym)
It is time for pizza. But today with polenta. Delicious and so easy to make.
for 1 baking tray (approx. 46x37 cm)
|1-2 tablespoon(s)||granulated vegetable brooth|
|75-100 g||creme fraiche|
|baking tray (approx. 46x37 cm)|
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Bake time: 30-35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Combine granulated vegetable broth and water (750 ml) and bring to a boil. Add the polenta, stir and take it off the stove. Stir the polenta until it is a thick mixture.
- Line a baking trail with baking paper, coat with olive oil and spread out the polenta.
- Bake for 20 minutes (without topping).
- In the meantime, wash the zucchini and tomatoes and cut into thin slices.
- Take the polenta out of the oven, coat with creme fraiche and spread out the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with gartin cheese and season with herbs.
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
Tips (to exchange) and tricks:
- The pizza is suitable for freezing.
- Add other vegetables like maize, peppers and/or artichokes.
- Exchange creme fraiche for chopped tomatoes.
This recipe is…
- … suitable for freezing.
- … perfect to go.
- … changeable and colourful.
- … vegetarian.
- … selfmade.
- … without additives and/or flavour enhancers.
- … quick and easy to make.
You might be also interested in:
Bulgur salad with