September 26, 2020 | Bakery
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
… and because of this you should try out my protein-bread with pumpkin flour. The bread is low carb, easy and quick to make and perfect for meal prep. I like to make my bread by myself. You, too?
Ingredients for 1 loaf pan (20 cm):
|100 g||pumpkin flour|
|100 g||wheat bran|
|100 g||sunflower seeds|
|1 packet||aluminium-free baking powder|
|loaf pan (20 cm)|
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Baking time: 45-50 minutes + another 10-15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Mix the pimpkin flour, wheat bran, sunflower seeds. sesame, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Add the eggs and the curd and mix all ingredients with a mixer or a food processor.
- Line a loaf pan with baking paper and add the batter. Sprinkle the bread for example with wholegrain oat flakes and bake for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat to 180 °C and bake for another 35-40 minutes. After this time, check the bread. If the bread isn‘t ready, bake it for another 10-15 minutes (reduce the heat to 160 °C). But don’t forget the bread. It gets dry very quickly.
- Let the bread cool down and enjoy it.
Tips to exchange:
- Exchange wheat bran for oat bran.
- Add more ingredients like chia seeds, oats or flax seeds.
This recipe is…
- … suitable for freezing.
- … perfect to go and ideal for sandwiches.
- … without additives, homemade and yummi.
- … vegetarian.
- … homemade.
- … low carb.