October 27, 2020 | Bakery
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Don't focus on how much you eat. Focus on what you eat. (Anonym)
A seasonal recipe for a healthy and tasty bread with pumpkin and banana.
for 1 loaf pan (20 cm)
|300 g||pumpkin (hokkaido)|
|250 g||wholemeal wheat flour|
|100 g||ground hazelnuts|
|2 teaspoons||aluminium-free baking powder|
|120 ml||rapeseed oil|
|loaf pan (20 cm)|
Prep time: 20 minutes + time to cool down
Bake time: 50-55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Wash, dice, cook and puree the pumpkin and let it cool down.
- Combine the wholemeal wheat flour, ground hazelnuts, aluminium-free baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add the bananas, eggs, yoghurt and rapeseed oil and mix all ingredients with a mixer or a food processor.
- Add the pumpkin puree and mix well again.
- Line a loaf pan with baking paper, add the batter and bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Let the bread cool down and enjoy.
Tips (to exchange) and tricks:
- Use Greek yoghurt instead of yoghurt.
- Use ground almonds instead of ground hazelnuts.
- Exchange wholemeal wheat flour for wholemeal spelt flour.
- If you don’t like pumpkin, you can use sweet potatoes.
This recipe is…
- … suitable for freezing.
- … perfect to go.
- … changeable.
- … vegetarian.
- … quick & easy to make.
- … homemade.
- … suitable for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner.
- … without refined sugar.
You might be also interested in:
Easy cake with
Pumpkin sauce with cashew kernels
Salad with sweet potatoes and broccoli
Wholegrain rye bread with seeds