September 22, 2020 | Healthy fast food
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
#time for healthy fast food
Ingredients for 1 quiche form (approx. 28 cm):
|100 g||wholemeal spelt flour|
|100 g||oat flour|
|50 g||rice flour|
|1 EL||flax seeds|
|pinch of salt|
|3 tablespoons||olive oil|
|50 ml||plant drink|
|75 g||creme fraiche|
|1 glass (190 g)*||artichokes|
|quiche form (approx. 28 cm)|
* about 110 g drained net weight
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Bake time: 40-45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 190 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Combine the wholemeal spelt flour, oat and rice flour, flax seeds, salt, olive oil and water (100 ml). Knead all of the ingredients with your hands into a dough. If needed, add more water.
- Grease the form or line with baking paper, add the batter and spreading out evenly with your hands. Prick several times with a fork and bake for 10 minutes (without topping).
- In the meantime, combine the eggs, rice drink, creme fraiche and spices and stir until creamy.
- Wash the zucchini and cut into thin slices.
- Wash the artichokes in a sieve and drain well.
- Take the batter out of the oven, add the vegetables and cover with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
Tips (to exchange) and tricks:
- The quiche is suitable for freezing.
- When buying the artichokes, make sure that they are without citric acid or sugar.
- Exchange creme fraiche for (Greek) yoghurt.
- Use oat drink or spelt drink instead of rice drink.
- Add more vegetables like maize and/or peas.
- Exchange oat flour and/or rice flour for wholemeal spelt flour or buckwheat flour.
- Use chia seeds instead of flax seeds.
- You also can use rapeseed or coconut oil instead of olive oil.
This recipe is…
- … suitable for freezing.
- … perfect to go.
- … changeable.
- … vegetarian.
- … selfmade
- … a healthy fast food dish.