September 29, 2020 | Sweet dishes
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Dessert is like a feel-good song: the best one make you dance. (Anonym)
Rusk for a dessert? Yes, it is no typing error. I use rusk for a delicious dessert. The dessert is very easy to make, vegetarian and vegan and fresh. You can change the fruits and for this reason it is perfect for all seasons.
Ingredients: (serves 4)
|150 ml||plant drink, for example oat drink or rice drink|
|1 packet||vanilla pudding|
|500 ml||plant drink, for example oat drink or rice drink|
|2 tablespoons||coconut blossom sugar|
|chopped hazelnuts or almonds|
|brownie pan (20x20x5)|
Prep time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 190 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Break the rusks into pieces and place into the brownie pan. Cover with rice drink (150 ml).
- Combine the coconut blossom sugar, rice drink (50 ml) and vanilla pudding powder in a bowl and mix well with a whisk. Bring the remaining rice drink (450 ml) to a boil, add the mixture, stir well, reduce the heat and let it cook until creamy.
- Pour the vanille pudding over the rusk pieces.
- Wash and peel the pear(s), cut into slices and place on top of the rusk-vanilla-mixture.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and chopped hazelnuts and bake for 30 minutes.
Tips (to exchange) and tricks:
- Use chocolate pudding instead of vanilla pudding.
- Exchange pears for apples, peaches or apricots.
- For serving: Add berries, coconut flakes and/or nuts.
This recipe is…
- … vegetarian and vegan, perfect to go and changeable.
- … suitable for all seasons, fresh and tasty.