November 14, 2020 | Salad bar
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
A little progress each day adds up to big results. (Anonym)
Healthy, but tasty: An easy salad with quinoa, broccoli, carrots and kidney beans.
The salad is vegetarian and vegan, perfect to go and quick to make.
- Be happy & healthy -
|200 g||broccoli, fresh or deep-frozen|
|1 glass (360 g)*||kidney beans|
|1 tablespoon||linseed oil|
|3 tablespoons||cider vinegar|
|1 tablespoon||balsamic vinegar|
* about 240 g drained net weight
Prep time: 20-25 minutes
- Wash the quinoa thoroughly in a sieve, drain well and cook them.
- Pluck the broccoli into florets, wash and boil them.
- In the meantime, peel, wash and dice the carrots.
- Wash the kidney beans in a sieve and drain well.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing with a whisk.
- Add the broccoli, carrots and kidney beans to the quinoa.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Tips and tricks:
- If you like, add more vinegar, oil or water to the dressing.
- When buying the kidney beans, make sure that they are without citric acid or sugar.
- If you don’t like kidney beans use peas or chickpeas.
- Add more vegetables like maize.
- Exchange chili for curry.
This recipe is…
- … quick & easy to make.
- … perfect to go.
- … vegetarian and vegan.
- … fresh, healthy and tasty.
- … excellent as a side dish for lunch or dinner.
- … is suitable for a main dish.
- … rich in proteins.
- … a great soulfood for cold days.
You might be also interested in:
quinoa and lentils
Sweet potato salad
Sweet potato curry