August 6, 2020 | Breakfastdreams, sweet dishes
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
I love Sleep - it is like a time machine to breakfast.
I love breakfast and desserts. For this preference my new recipe is fantastic. It is suitable for breakfast, but for lunch or dinner, too. You will love it, too.
Ingredients: (serves 6)
|350 ml||oat milk (or rice milk, spelt milk)|
|250 g||quark (40% fat)|
|150 g||Greek yoghurt|
|50 g||yoghurt (3,5% fat)|
|2 tablespoons||coconut blossom sugar|
|1 teaspoon||aluminium-free baking powder|
|2 tablespoons||coconut flakes|
|pinch of salt|
|chopped and roasted hazelnuts|
|brownie pan (20x20x5)|
Prep time: 20-25 minutes
Baking time: 30-35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Wash the millet in a sieve and drain well.
- Put the millet in a pot and add the oat milk. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat. Let it cook for five minutes, stirring regularly. Do not close the lid completely. After five minutes set aside to rest for another 10 minutes to dwell. If needed, add water or oat milk.
- Meanwhile, wash the pear(s), peel and cut it/them into stripes.
- Separate the eggs and beat the egg white until stiff. Put the egg yolk, quark, yoghurt, coconut blossom sugar in a bowl and mix all ingredients with a mixer or a food processor. Add the millet, baking powder, cinnamon, coconut flakes and salt and mix well again. Fold in the egg white carefully.
- Grease a brownie pan or line a brownie pan with baking paper. Fill in the batter and place the pears on top of the millet, then add the chopped and roasted hazelnuts and bake the soufflé for 30-35 minutes.
Tips and tricks:
- Refine the soufflé with further ingredients like almond flakes, walnuts, coconut flakes, oats and/or powdered birch sugar.
Tips to exchange:
- Use rice or spelt milk instead of oat milk. Coconut milk or almond milk are suitable, too.
- Exchange pears for apples or peaches.
- Use birch sugar instead of coconut blossom sugar.
- Exchange yoghurt for skyr or coconut yoghurt.
This recipe is…
- … suitable for freezing.
- … perfect to go.
- … vegetarian.