September 5, 2020 | Sweet dishes
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Make today amazing…
… with this delicious and sweet soufflé. Sometimes I need a sweet dish instead of hearty dishes. For this situations I have some sweet recipes. For example this soufflé with grit. I like to eat the soufflé with a fresh fruit salad. But you can combine with compote or berries, too. It is a great dish for all seasons. You can make it in summer and in winter, too. Perfect.
Ingredients: (serves 4)
|220 g||spelt grit|
plant drink (or milk)
|2 tablespoons||coconut blossom sugar|
food processor, mixer, oven dish with a lid
(filling quantity: at least 1.7 l)
Prep time: 10 minutes + time to cool down
Bake time: 45-50 minutes
- Place the plant drink in a pot and bring to a boil. Add the grit, stir, reduce the heat and stir again until it is a thick and creamy mixture.
- Take it off the stove and let it completely cool down.
- Separate the eggs. Add coconut blossom sugar to the egg yolk and mix well.
- Add the grit by the spoonful to the mixture and stir well.
- In the meantime, beat the egg white until stiff. Add to the other ingredients and mix again.
- Fill the mixture in a oven dish, close the lid and bake for 15 minutes (180 °C, top and bottom heat).
- Remove the lid and bake for another 30-35 minutes.
This recipe is…
- … suitable for main dish or dessert.
- … vegetarian, tasty and yummi.
- … suitable for all seasons.