October 29, 2020 | Sweet dishes
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Every time you eat is an opportunity to nourish your body. (Anonym)
Time for a dessert. Today I have a sweet dish with rusk and apples for you. The dessert is very easy to make and vegetarian. You can change the apples and for this reason it is perfect for all seasons.
|2 tablespoons||coconut blossom sugar|
|approx. 300 ml||plant drink, oat or rice drink|
|oven dish with a lid (filling quantity: at least 1,7 l)|
Prep time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 45-50 minutes
- Wash, peel and dice the apples and put the apple dices in a bowl.
- Add coconut blossom sugar, cinnamon and raisins and mix it.
- Put the plant drink in a pot and bring to a boil. Break the rusks into pieces and add them to the plant drink. If needed, add more plant drink.
- Place half of the rusk pieces in the oven dish, add the apple-cinnamon-mixture and cover them with the rest of the rusk pieces. Mix yoghurt and egg and pour over the soufflé.
- Put the oven dish (with lid) into the oven (180 °C, top and bottom heat).
After 15 minutes take off the lid and bake for another 30-35 minutes.
- Serve the soufflé with apple pulp or with a fresh fruit salad.
This recipe is…
- … vegetarian and changeable.
- … suitable for all seasons, fresh and tasty.
You might be also interested in:
Cake with plums
and rice pudding
Soufflé with grit
and fruit salad
millet and pears