Oktober 13, 2020 | Soup bowl
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
I can’t control everything in my life, but I can control what I put in my body. (Anonym)
… and because of this you should eat this tasty and healthy soup with chickpeas and red lentils.
A great soulfood for cold days. Quick and easy to make, vegetarian and vegan and so tasty.
Have fun and enjoy this power soup with chickpeas and red lentils.
Ingredients: (serves 2)
|70 g||red lentils|
|1 glass (350 g)*||chickpeas|
|1 tablespoon||granulated vegetable broth|
|(herbal) salt and pepper|
* about 220 g drained net weight
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
- Wash the lentils and the chickpeas thoroughly in a sieve and drain well.
- Wash and dice the pepper.
- Put the red lentils, chickpeas and pepper in a pot. Add 400 ml of water and granulated vegetable broth, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and let it cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Mix it with a hand blender and season with salt and pepper.
Tips (to exchange):
- Add more vegetables like zucchini and/or peas.
- Exchange chickpeas for beans.
- Season the soup with chili or curry.
This recipe is…
- … quick & easy.
- … vegetarian and vegan.
- … healthy, tasty and changeable
- … suitable for lunch and dinner.
- … ideal for meal prep and suitable for freezing.