November 10, 2020 | Sweet dishes
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Start each day with a grateful heart. (Anonym)
Crazy, but so tasty: sweet patties with rice pudding and apples.
Easy to make, vegetarian and very delicious. Try it out and enjoy.
|500 ml||spelt milk (or rice milk, oat milk)|
|150 g||rice pudding|
|1 teaspoon||aluminium-free baking powder|
|100 g||rice flour|
|2 tablespoons||coocnut blossom sugar|
Prep time: 25-30 minutes + time to cool down
Baking time: 20-25 minutes
- Put the spelt milk in a pot, bring to a boil, add the rice pudding and reduce the heat.
Let it cook for 25-30 minutes, stirring regularly and let it cool down.
- Meanwhile, wash, peel and dice the apples.
- If you like, add a little bit of cinnamon and cooconut blossom sugar.
- Separate the eggs. Add the egg yolks, baking powder, rice flour, apple dices and coconut blossom sugar to the rice pudding and mix well. Beat the egg white until stiff and add it to the other ingredients.
- Form the cake pudding mixture to 4 patties and bake them in a pan.
- Serve the sweet patties with selfmade apple or pear compote.
This recipe is…
- … vegetarian.
- … suitable for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- … a perfect dessert, too.
- … heavenly.
- … tasty and fruity.
- … crazy, but a healthy fast food.
You might be also interested in:
millet and pears
rusk and apples
Soufflé with grit and
a fresh fruit salad