July 7, 2020 | Salad bar
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Cooking is love made visible. (Anonym)
I like sweet potatoes more than potatoes. Usually I use sweet potatoes for soups or stews. But during the summer I don’t eat soups or stews. For this reason, I created a recipe with sweet potatoes, that is perfect for summer.
Ingredients: (serves 4)
For the salad:
|1||(large) sweet potato|
|200 g||broccoli (fresh or deep-frozen)|
|1 glass (350 g)*||chickpeas|
* about 220 g drained net weight
For the dressing:
|1 tablespoon||olive oil|
|3 tablespoons||cider vinegar|
|1-2 teaspoon(s)||pumpkin spice|
Prep time: 25-30 minutes
- Peel, wash, dice and boil the sweet potato.
- Pluck the broccoli into florets, wash and boil them.
- In the meantime, wash and dice the pepper(s). Wash the chickpeas in a sieve and drain well.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing with a whisk.
- Add the broccoli, pepper and chickpeas to the sweet potato dices.
Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.
Tips and tricks:
- If you like, add more vinegar, oil or water to the dressing.
- When buying the chickpeas, make sure that they are without citric acid or sugar.
- If you don’t like sweet potatoes use potatoes.
- Add more vegetables like maize or zucchini.
This recipe is…
- … quick & easy to make.
- … perfect to go.
- … vegetarian and vegan.
- … fresh, healthy and tasty.
- … excellent as a side dish for lunch or dinner.
- … is suitable for a main dish.
- … rich in Proteins.