July 28, 2020 | Healthy fast food
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe. (Thomas Keller)
I like homemade pizza. So easy and without additives and/or flavour enhancers.
Ingredients for 1 baking tray (approx. 46x37 cm):
|250 g||low-fat curd|
|10-12 tablespoons||plant drink, oat or rice drink|
|4 tablespoons||olive oil|
|300 g||wholemeal spelt flour|
|1 packet||aluminium-free baking powder|
|pinch of salt|
|1 can (400 g)||chopped tomatoes|
|baking tray (approx. 46x37 cm)|
Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Bake time: 40-50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Wash the zucchini and the pepper(s). Cut the zucchini into thin slices.
Dice the pepper(s) and place aside.
- Combine low-fat curd, plant drink and olive oil and stir well.
- Place wholemeal spelt flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl, add by the spoonful to the liquid ingredients and mix well. If needed, add a little bit flour or water.
- Form dough into a ball and roll out on a floured baking paper. Place on the baking tray.
- Coat the dough with the chopped tomatoes and spread out the vegetables.
Sprinkle with gratin cheese and season with the herbs.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
This recipe is…
- … suitable for freezing.
- … perfect to go.
- … changeable and colourful.
- … vegetarian.
- … selfmade.
- … without additives and/or flavour enhancers.