September 10, 2020 | Bakery
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Take care of your body. It is the only place you have. (Anonym)
… and that’s why I try to bake my own bread as often as possible. So I know the ingredients and can be sure that the bread doesn’t contain any additives. And what’s better than the smell of freshly baked bread?
Ingredients for 1 loaf pan (20 cm):
|400 g||wholemeal spelt flour|
|100 g||buckwheat flour|
|100 g||sunflower seeds|
|50 g||pumpkin seeds|
|25 g||flax seeds|
|1 packet||dry yeast|
|2 tablespoons||cider vinegar|
|loaf pan (20 cm)|
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Baking time: 50-60 minutes + another 15-20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Combine the wholemeal spelt flour, buckwheat flour, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, dry yeast and salt.
- Add the cider vinegar and 500 ml of water and mix all ingredients with a mixer or a food processor.
- Line a loaf pan with baking paper and add the batter. Sprinkle the bread for example with sesame and bake for 50-60 minutes. After this time, check the bread. If the bread isn‘t ready, bake it for another 15-20 minutes (reduce the heat to 180 °C). But don’t forget the bread. It gets dry very quickly.
- Let the bread cool down and enjoy it.
Tips to exchange:
- Exchange buckwheat flour for teff flour.
- Add more ingredients like oats, sesame and/or chia seeds.
This recipe is…
- … suitable for freezing.
- … perfect to go.
- … ideal for sandwiches.
- … without additives.
- … vegetarian and vegan.
- … homemade.
- … yummi.