Oktober 17, 2020 | Bakery
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Bake someone happy...
… with this easy bread with wholemeal rye flour, pumpkin flour, sunflower seeds and sesame. The bread is without additives and perfect for meal prep. A recipe for a tasty homemade bread.
Ingredients for 1 loaf pan (20 cm):
|400 g||wholemeal rye flour|
|100 g||pumpkin flour|
|50 g||sunflower seeds|
|1 packet||dry yeast|
|1-2 tablespoon(s)||cider vinegar or lemon juice|
|loaf pan (20 cm)|
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Baking time: 60 minutes + another 10 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Combine the wholemeal rye flour, pumpkin flour, sunflower seeds, sesame, salt and dry yeast.
- Add the cider vinegar or lemon juice and 500 ml of water.
Mix all ingredients with a mixer or a food processor.
- Line a loaf pan with baking paper and add the batter. Sprinkle the bread for example with flax seeds and bake for 60 minutes. After this time, check the bread. If the bread isn‘t ready, bake it for another 10 minutes (reduce the heat to 160 °C). But don’t forget the bread. It gets dry very quickly.
- Let the bread cool down and enjoy it.
Tips to exchange:
- Exchange rye flour for spelt flour.
- Add more ingredients like oats or pumpkin seeds.
This recipe is…
- … suitable for freezing.
- … perfect to go.
- … ideal for sandwiches.
- … without additives.
- … vegetarian and vegan.
- … homemade.