August 13, 2020 | salad bar
Dieser Beitrag ist auch in Deutsch verfügbar.
Nothing brings people together like good food. (Anonym)
… and for this reason you should try out this crispy zucchini-salad with feta. The salad is vegetarian and low carb, very colourful, perfect for meal prep and easy and quick to make. Let’s start…
Ingredients: (serves 4)
For the salad:
|1 glass (350 g)*||peas|
* about 230 g drained net weight
For the dressing:
|1 tablespoon||olive oil|
|4 tablespoons||cider vinegar|
|parsley (fresh or dried)|
|(herbal) salt, pepper|
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
- Wash and dice the zucchini.
- Peel, wash and dice the carrots. Dice the feta, too.
- Wash the peas in a seave and drain well.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing with a whisk.
- Combine all ingredients for the salad, pour the dressing over the mixture and serve.
Tips and tricks:
- If you like, add more vinegar, oil or water to the dressing.
- When buying the peas, make sure that they are without citric acid or sugar.
Tips to exchange:
- Use mozzarella or hard cheese instead of feta.
- Add other vegetables like maize and/or pepper.
- Exchange peas for chickpeas and/or beans.
- Use curry instead of chili.
This recipe is…
- … quick & easy to make.
- … perfect to go.
- … vegetarian.
- … colourful and tasty.
- … low carb.
- … excellent as a side dish for lunch or dinner.
- … is suitable for a main dish.